Fire Emblem Awakening (2012)
Platform of Origin:
First Chapter Appearance:
Lucina is a major character in Fire Emblem: Awakening and a playable character in Project X Zone 2.
She traveled back in time from a ravaged future in which the revived Fell Dragon Grima has destroyed the world. In Lucina's world, Chrom was betrayed and slain by one of his comrades, and she intends to find the one responsible and prevent it from happening again.
In order to avoid becoming entangled in history, she started out wearing a mask and using the name of the ancient hero "Marth." However, Chrom gradually picked up on the truth about her.
Her strength of will is a great asset to her, though at times it manifests as pure stubbornness. She has a fierce devotion to refining her sword technique through daily practice, and like her father tends to wreak havoc on her surroundings in pursuit of this. She maintains a serious demeanor most of the time, yet on occasion the strangest things will prompt a laugh. She also has a fairly unique sense of fashion. While she views Chrom as someone to protect, she also reveres him as her beloved father and acts as a dutiful daughter to him.
Her theme is "Divine Decree (Ablaze)" from Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Gear: Exalted Falchion (ATK +297, TEC +50)
Accessory: Fire Emblem (DEF +280, DEX +70, SP +50)
Stats at Level 99
|Rapier & Twirling Blade||C||Stun|
|Killing Edge & Bride's Lance||A|
|Levin Sword & Reverse Spin||C||Stun|
|Gradivus & Brave Bow||B||Block Crush|
|Fire Emblem: Awakening||S||Stun|
|Noble Rapier||30||Self||Block Damage +50%||A narrow blade, usable by Chrom and Lucina, that's best against armored foes.|
|Gaius's Confect||100||Ally||Max HP & SP +50% & Atk, Def, Tec, and Dex +10%||High quality candy that the sweet-loving bandit Gaius gave to Chrom.|
|Sword Swing||50||Self||CP Earned +25%||Lucina frequently swings her sword to polish her skills and keep her protected.|
|Parallel Falchion||20||Self||HP +40%||Lucina's sword, a memento of her father. It has the power to heal life force.|
Auto Skill List
|Name||CP Cost||Activation Rate||Effect||Description|
|Rightful King||700||Start of Turn: Round 7 or higher||Skill SP cost down 25%||Chrom exercises his natural royal talents to their limits.|
|Charm||0||Start of Turn: XP 120 or more||Extends Cross Freeze||The heroic, popular Chrom spurs everybody in the team forward.|
|Destructive Tendencies||400||After taking action: 5 or more types of skills in effect||Block Crush Damage +50%||Chrom, who tends to break things a lot, crashes right through guarding foes.|
|Aether||600||After Action: 15 or more enemies defeated||Absorbs HP||Lucina's special ability lets her heal her body while attacking.|
|Back to Back||300||Start of Turn: 100%||Nullifies back attacks||Lucina swears to always keep her beloved father's back covered.|
|Funny Bone||500||Start of Turn: 30%||Combo XP Recovery +50%||Something sets off Lucina's peculiar sense of humor, boosting her tension.|
|Dual Strike||0||After taking action: 10 or fewer enemies remaining||Join Counterattacks||Chrom and Lucina join nearby allies to punish foes.|
- Lucina, Chrom, and Fiora are the only playable Nintendo characters.
- None of them are the main protagonists of their own games, with Robin and Shulk having those roles respectively.
- Lucina, Chrom, Ryu, Ken, and Kazuya are the only playable units that appear as playable fighters in the Super Smash Bros. series.
- Lucina and Ryu are the only ones to be in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U.
- Lucina, Chrom, Hiromi, Sakura Shinguji, Hsien-Ko, Felicia, and KOS-MOS are the only blue haired playable units.
- Kite's more aquamarine.
- Lucina and Chrom are the only Fire Emblem representatives.
- They are the only pure Nintendo pair.
- Because they are such outliers, they are grouped with the Sega characters in the final chapter.
- They are the only pure Nintendo pair.
- Chrom, Lucina, are the only non-original characters to originate on the 3DS.
- Lucina and Haseo are the only characters that could be married by the player's choice in their home games.
- Chrom and Lucina's appearance in Project X Zone 2's intro is strange because of their presence in Chatte Noire, which is the location of the chapter before they are unlocked.
- The end Lucina and Chrom's special attack is identical to their poses in Fire Emblem Awakening's boxart.
- Chrom & Lucina, Zephyr & Vashyron, and Kiryu & Majima are the only pairs in Project X Zone 2 to have no bosses from their home franchises.