- Just make sure your techniques don't get predictable.
- Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose... But this time we'll win!
- I still can't see the star...
- What is in your heart when you fight?
- Calm yourself. You're getting too excited.
- I hope that isn't all your kung fu is about.
- I never back down from a fight!
- My fists are calling out...telling me to fight with passion!
- What do you have in your heart when you fight?
- I can hone my kung fu in this battle!
- Oh stars, shine once more!
- Time to settle things.
- My fists will send you a message.
- This is my budo!
- This is where I finish you!
- Reach from the stars.
- I have been waiting for this!
- Things just got interesting!
- This is our Kung-Fu!
- Try my Budo!
- Your time has come! Let's go!
- I will fight with all my strength!
- Ora ora ora!
- It's a big world out there. Who would have thought I'd find an opponent like this?
- I want to fight somebody stronger than this!
- I must keep improving my kung fu!
- Make me burn even hotter!
- You're ten years too early!
- Nice positioning, let's go!
- Don't miss the timing!
- This set-up...is mine!
- Pai, follow my lead!
- Crush them, Pai!
- Are you ready? Let's begin!
- I'll show you how much my training has paid off!
- Come on! Do you think you can withstand my Mizong Quan?
- Don't underestimate me because I'm a woman!
- Looks like we're going to have to jump right in.
- Yeah. Let's play to win.
- Just make sure you watch my Mizong Quan skills in action.
- I hope this fight is one with spirit!
- Don't come crying to me if you get hurt!
- It's okay if I think of this as more training.
- Settle this battle, Akira!
- Akira, time to shine!
- Time to finish this, Akira!
- I got your back!
- Coming in to help!
- I'll follow your lead, Akira.
- We will break through them all.
- Akira, Follow my lead!
- I have been waiting for this.
- I improved my kung fu a bit, so it was a good fight.
- Finished already? I can't even call that practice.
- Looks like I was the stronger of us!
- Your Kung Fu is not enough!
- That's right! They were ten years too early!
- Come back and try me again when you're ready!
- Try my Kung-Fu!
- You'd better not miss it!
- I'll follow your lead!
- Nice set-up!
- Think of the set-up!
- Akira: I must become stronger... As strong as a tiger!
Pai: It's impossible for a person to become a tiger, Akira.
- Akira: I'm not even going to break a sweat here!
Pai: You should never underestimate your opponent, Akira.
- Pai: You're ten years too early to challenge us!
Akira: Save that line for after we win!
- Pai: An actress needs to learn from first-hand experience too!
Akira: I don't think you're going to learn anything from these guys, though.
- Akira: As long as no one encroaches upon me, I shall bring harm to no other...
Pai: But that doesn't apply to the bad guys!
- Akira: You're ten years too early to challenge us!
Pai: Haiyaah! They were definitely ten years too early!
- Akira: It seems I still can't see the eight stars...
Pai: Don't stress it, Akira. Just focus on improving your kung fu.
- Pai: What do you intend to use your kung fu for in life?
Akira: That's what I'm still searching for...
- Akira: Fight with passion in your heart... That's what my fists tell me.
- Alisa: My fists don't tell me anything, but they can fly pretty far.
- Pai: He didn't mean it in the physical sense, Alisa.
- Akira: The initial approach is key. That's what the stomp is for! Hmph! Ha!
- Arthur: I think I understand! Hmph! Ha!
- Pai: Arthur! You lost your armor!
- Bahn: You seem a bit stronger this time, Akira.
- Akira: I've been working on my kung fu. Just you watch, Bahn.
- Pai: Now that I think of it, how old were you the last time we fought, Bahn?
- Bahn: Not bad, Akira. You want me to teach you my Dragon Upper?
- Akira: Sure, I'm always interested in learning new moves.
- Pai: Just don't get any ideas about learning to shoot ki from your hands, Akira.
- Batsu: Heh, the strongest one always wins! That's the way the world works!
- Pai: Batsu, it's not good to think of things so simply.
- Akira: What defines true strength is one of the biggest questions in all of martial arts.
- Batsu: I have another friend named Akira who uses Bajiquan, too.
- Akira: Now that is a coincidence. I'd love to have a match with your friend.
- Pai: It sure would make cheering you on hard...
- Akira: I heard they teach you detectives martial arts.
- Bruno: Yeah, I know a few moves. Somersaults, the giant swing, kouenraku, stuff like that.
- Pai: Umm, who taught you all that?
- Devilotte: The armies of my kingdom are full of soldiers as strong as this enemy!
- Akira: That's pretty impressive. I'd like to go and take a few of them on.
- Pai: And just how are you going to get into space, not to mention the future?
- Akira: A real man would work out and build more muscle
- Flynn: We do regular physical training in the Imperial Knights...
- Pai: He'd just look weird if he got all buff with a face like that.
- Heihachi: I recall a martial artist who once said that what makes a tiger so strong is that it lacks humanity.
- Akira: Pai, that was your...
- Pai: What's important is to live as a human and gain strength as a human.
- Akira: Stone are stones, but not stone at all... I've still got a ways to go.
- Heihaci: Bajiquan proverbs, eh? Looks like you have studied a thing or two.
- Pai: Huh? What are you two talking about?
- Imca: If you want to become strong, you must cast aside what makes you human.
- Akira: Sounds difficult. Is that really true?
- Pai: No, a human cannot become a tiger, nor should they strive to.
- Akira: You use Taekwondo, right?
- Juri: Yeah, so what? Even an idiot could see that.
- Pai: I thought I saw a web come out of your leg for a second back there.
- Pai: Akira, Juri, your kung fu still isn't good enough.
- Juri: Don't be stupid. I know all the Taekwondo I need.
- Akira: No, you guys still need to know more Bajiquan.
- Lady: What's a movie star doing in a place like this?
- Pai: Things just work out that way sometimes. And Akira begged me to come.
- Akira: Hey, you're the one who's always dragging me around, Pai.
- Lindow: You guys do pretty good fighting unarmed.
- Akira: There are many parts of the body like the shoulders, elbows, and back that can become weapons if needed.
- Pai: It's the training until they can be used that way, that's the hard part.
- Neneko: Neneko wants to beat up the bad guys with kung fu too, you know.
- Akira: That's the spirit. After this is over, I'll teach you the horse stance for starters.
- Pai: The horse stance? Somehow I don't think Neneko will take to it very well.
- Akira: So that's it? Come back when you're stronger!
- Neneko: Neneko just hopes they don't come back too strong for us to beat, you know!
- Pai: Yeah, well I guess that is one thing to consider.
- Akira: So your Busujima style focuses on sending ki into your opponents? Sounds interesting.
- Rikiya: Akira, if you truly think so...then I wouldn't mind teaching you.
- Pai: Don't do it. A Tetsuzanko that makes your opponents blow up would be too dangerous.
- Sänger: Akira, Pai. What do you think of our foe?
- Pai: I think they're ten years too early to fight with us.
- Akira: Heh, you're supposed to say that after the fight's over.
- Saya: Maybe I should learn kung fu as a way to keep in shape.
- Pai: I definitely recommend it. You'll save money and improve your luck to boot.
- Akira: Come on now, you know it doesn't do all that.
- Servbots: We want you to teach us a Servbot Elbow attack!
- Pai: I think your arms are too small for that.
- Akira: Maybe they can learn the Tetsuzanko?
- Ulala: Do you have any messages for your families back home?
- Pai: Father, I will never forgive...
- Akira: Pai, stop right there. Otherwise, the entire galaxy will know about your family afffairs.
- Pai: A servant of the gods...Would you be interested in a career in film?
- Valkyrie: Film? What do you mean, Pai?
- Akira: Pai, I hope you're not thinking of using an angel to acheive fame.
- Vashyron: I'm not into shooting enemies in the back.
- Akira: But sometimes getting behind your opponent is the key to victory.
- Pai: I don't think that's what he meant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.