Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors (1994)
Platform of Origin:
Arcade (CP System II)
Pair (Namco x Capcom)
Kae Araki (Namco x Capcom)
First Chapter Appearance:
Chapter 1 (NxC)
Felicia (フェリシア Ferishia) is a character from the Darkstalkers series that appears as a pair unit in Namco X Capcom and a solo unit in Project X Zone 2.
Felicia is a catwoman who was taken in and raised by Sister Rose in an orphanage, who gave her the name Felicia from the word "felicity". When the Sister passed away, Felicia left her town hoping to be a musical star. Despite facing some difficulties, the cheerful and innocent Felicia never lost hope and pursued her dream, becoming a famous musical star alongside other catwomen and later working on an orphanage to make others happy.
Denizen of Makai, she is a member of the catwoman race and has both human and feline characteristics.
As a young child in an orphanage, she watched musicals on TV and fell in love with the idea of becoming a beautiful star, so she left home and decided to travel around the world. Before long, she became the star she dreamed of. After that, she built her home orphanage called "Felicity House" where lonely orphans could lead a happy life, where she works as a "musical sister".
She has great love and respect for Sister Rose, who she calls "Mama" and who cared for her when she was young. Sister Rose was her main motivation for establishing her own orphanage.
Her personality is bright and sunny. She believes, as Mama told her, that you have to go out and seize your own happiness.
As a result, she is always positive and strong and never gives up on her dream even when she suffers a setback.
She also appears in Namco x Capcom (paired with King II from Tekken), Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 & 3, Capcom Fighting Jam, Cross Edge, Onimusha Soul, SNK Vs. Capcom, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo and Super Gem Fighter: Mini Mix. She also makes a cameo in Street Fighter Alpha 2 in Ken's stage.
Felicia fights with her moves from the Darkstalkers series, including Dancing Flash, Delta Kick, and Rolling Scratch, with Blanka's Electric Thunder and her final attack is one of her Mighty Combos from Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix.
Her theme is a remix of "U.S.A. Stage" from Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge.
|Crazy For You||C||Stun|
|EX Charge||50||XP +35||Felicia stands her hair on end, building up her power as she intimidates foes.|
|Feline Grooming||50||Ally||HP Heal +100%||Felicia licks her wounds, healing herself surprisingly well. Cats know what's up.|
Auto Skill List
|Name||CP Cost||Activation Rate||Effect||Description|
|Guard Cancel||0||Start of Turn: 100%||Halves Counterattack SP Cost||Felicia guards attacks, then immediately counters without any freeze time.|
|Sand Splash||500||Start of Turn: XP 50 or more||Block Crush Damage +35%||Felicia kicks up a massive sandstorm to dissolve enemy defenses.|
|Action Star||1000||Enemy Turn: Damage taken 10% or more of Max HP||CRT Damage +30%||Felicia was the ever-popular of the hit film "Dragon Vs. Monster Cat"|
|Musical Star||750||Start of Turn: 5 or fewer enemies remaining||Cross Break Gold +25%||Felicia's musical hit, "This World is Mine", made her a household name.|
|Felicity House Sister||1250||After Action: XP 100 or more||Recovers SP on turns unit doesn't respond||The pious Felicia prays at the orphanage, setting an example for all.|
- Felicia, along with Aty, Captain Commando, Ulala, Devilotte, and Sylphie are the only solo units that can summon other characters.
- Felicia, along with Zephyr, Vashyron, Seth, Aty, and Erica are the only characters to have a sprite featuring a different appearance than their default sprite.
- In Namco X Capcom she uses a less revealing dress while in Project X Zone 2 she wears her nun outfit.
- The Valkyrias don't count since they simply glow.
- Felicia's eyes are green in her original series and them being blue here is a miscoloring that appears to be more frequent in more recent titles such as Marvel vs. Capcom 3, the art of Darkstalkers Resurrection, and Namco X Capcom.
- Her voice actress in Namco X Capcom, Kae Araki, voiced her in the Darkstalkers series while Kana Asumi, who voiced her in Project X Zone 2, also voiced her in Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
- Felicia, Sylphie, Hiryu, Tarosuke, and Captain Commando are the only playable units from Namco X Capcom and Project X Zone 2 to be absent in Project X Zone.
- Felicia is the only Darkstalker to do so.
- Felicia is the first Darkstalker to be unlocked in Namco X Capcom and the last one in Project X Zone 2.
- Felicia and Chun-Li are the only Capcom characters to be paired with Namco characters, pairing up with King II and Xiaoyu from Tekken respectively.
- Felicia and King II are the only American/Mexican pairing in the Cross series.
- Felicia is the first barefoot female character in a fighting game.
|Namco x Capcom|
|Armor King - Arthur - Baby Head - Bravoman - Bruce - Cammy - Captain - Chun-Li - Demitri - Felicia - Fong Ling - Gil - Ginzu - Guntz - Guy - Haggar - Heihachi - Hideo - Hiromi - Hsien-Ko - Jin - Judas - Kagekiyo - Karin - Ken - Ki - King - Klonoa - KOS-MOS - Kurino - Kyoko - Lilith - Mack - Mitsurugi - Momo - M.O.M.O. - Morrigan - Regina - Reiji - Roll - Rose - Rutee - Ryu - Sabine - Sakura - Servbots - Shion - Stahn - Strider Hiryu - Sylphie - Taizo - Taki - Tarosuke - Tobi - Tron - Unknown Soldier P1 - Unknown Soldier P2 - Valkyrie - Volnutt - Waya Hime - Xiaomu|
|Astaroth - Nebiroth - Red Arremer Joker - M. Bison - Akuma - Evil Ryu - Juni - Juli - Solo - Strider Hien - Tong Pooh - Grandmaster Meio - Shtrom Jr. - Shtrom - Druk - Lord Raptor - Juno - Druaga - Yorimoto - Yoshitsune - Yoshinaka - Benkei - Amazona - Black Bravoman - Black Valkyrie - Zouna - Kamuz - Devil Kazuya - Ancient Ogre - Joka - Janga - Dokugozu - Dokumezu - Saya - Kyuju Kyu|
|Allen - Ishtar - Andaba - Enma - Otohime - Gamagaeru - Monmotaro - Lolo - High Priestess - Dr. Bomb|