Fire Emblem Awakening (2012)
Platform of Origin:
First Chapter Appearance:
Descendant of the Hero-King Marth and prince of the Halidom of Ylisse, a country that worships the divine dragon, Naga.
He wields the legendary sword Falchion, a weapon passed down through the line of kings. He is also the captain of the Shepherds, a militia that he established to defend the kingdom.
He is currently fighting to defeat the Risen that have appeared in each region and to prevent the ambitions of the Grimleal. This dark cult is dedicated to the Fell Dragon Grima, a monster who promises to bring about the end of the world.
Chrom is a brave youth with a strong sense of justice and deep affection for his allies. He was initially shaken after learning the truth about Lucina, but now he views her simultaneously as a trustworthy companion and as his beloved daughter.
He trains daily with his sword, which often results in considerable destruction to the general vicinity.
His theme is "Conquest (Ablaze)" from Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Stats at Level 99
Gear: Exalted Falchion (ATK +297, TEC +50)
Accessory: Fire Emblem (DEF +280, DEX+70, SP +50)
|Rapier & Twirling Blade||C||Stun|
|Killing Edge & Bride's Lance||A|
|Levin Sword & Reverse Spin||C||Stun|
|Gradivus & Brave Bow||B||Block Crush|
|Fire Emblem: Awakening||S||Stun|
|Noble Rapier||30||Self||Block Damage +50%||A narrow blade, usable by Chrom and Lucina, that's best against armored foes.|
|Gaius's Confect||100||Ally||Max HP & SP +50% & Atk, Def, Dex, and Tec +10%||High quality candy that the sweet-loving bandit Gaius gave to Chrom.|
|Sword Swing||50||Self||CP Earned +25%||Lucina frequently swings her sword to polish her skills and keep her protected.|
|Parallel Falchion||20||Self||HP +40%||Lucina's sword, a memento of her father. It has the power to heal life force.|
Auto Skill List
|Name||CP Cost||Activation Rate||Effect||Description|
|Rightful King||700||Start of Turn: Round 7 or higher||Skill SP cost down 25%||Chrom exercises his natural royal talents to their limits.|
|Charm||0||Start of Turn: XP 120 or more||Extends Cross Freeze||The heroic, popular Chrom spurs everybody in the team forward.|
|Destructive Tendencies||400||After taking action: 5 or more types of skills in effect||Block Crush Damage +50%||Chrom, who tends to break things a lot, crashes right through guarding foes.|
|Aether||600||After Action: 15 or more enemies defeated||Absorbs HP||Lucina's special ability lets her heal her body while attacking.|
|Back to Back||300||Start of Turn: 100%||Nullifies back attacks||Lucina swears to always keep her beloved father's back covered.|
|Funny Bone||500||Start of Turn: 30%||Combo XP Recovery +50%||Something sets off Lucina's peculiar sense of humor, boosting her tension.|
|Dual Strike||0||After taking action: 10 or fewer enemies remaining||Join Counterattacks||Chrom and Lucina join nearby allies to punish foes.|
- Chrom, Lucina, and Fiora are the only Nintendo playable units.
- None of them are the main protagonists of their own games, with Robin and Shulk having those roles respectively.
- Chrom is the only primary partner.
- Chrom, Yuri, Ogami, Dante, Haseo, Demitri, Ryu, Akira, Jin, Hotsuma, Hiryu, Kiryu, Chris, Ciel, Zephyr, X, Fiora, KOS-MOS, Reiji, and Xiaomu are the characters seen flying towards Byaku Shin in Project X Zone 2's intro.
- Chrom, Lucina, and Tiki are the only non-original characters to originate on the 3DS.
- Chrom, Lucina, Ryu, Ken, and Kazuya are the only playable units that are also fighters in the Super Smash Bros. series.
- Chrom and Lucina are the only Fire Emblem representatives.
- Chrom, Ken, Heihachi, Reiji, and Xiaomu are the only playable units that are married.
- Ken, Heihachi, and Chrom are the only ones with confirmed children.
- Kazuya is technically married, but he doesn't consider Jun his wife.
- Haseo and Lucina can get married in their home games based on the player's choice.
- Chrom, Lucina, Hiromi, Sakura Shinguji, Hsien-Ko, Felicia, and KOS-MOS are the only blue haired playable units.
- Kite's is more aquamarine.
- Chrom and Lucina's appearance in Project X Zone 2's intro is strange because of their presence in Chatte Noire, which is the location of the chapter before they are unlocked.
- Chrom and Lucina have the Levin Sword, one of Fire Emblem Awakening protagonist Robin's swords.